SAFETY TIPS :
1. Do not allow strangers in your room.
2. Keep your room locked and whenever possible, use your own lock.
3. Keep your passport, money, flight tickets, jewellery, etc. locked.
4. Be careful of pickpockets when you are in a crowded place.
5. Do not leave your camera or belongings unattended.
6. Always drink bottled or reliably filtered water. Filtered water is available at our ISKCON temple. Recycle water bottles or dispose of them responsibly.
7. Be aware (and alert!) that the monkeys in Vrindavan are very mischievous. They steal glasses and mobile phones, even if you are in a rickshaw.
8. In the event of illness, contact a doctor immediately.
9. Do not bathe alone in the Yamuna River. Go with a group. Even if you are a good swimmer, do not venture into deep water.
Share On :